Is there anything better than a TRULY simple, healthy, and delicious breakfast recipe?
This recipe for Gut Power Chocolate Overnight Oats with prebiotics, probiotics and collagen is just that.
The best part is that it will only take you 5 minutes to whip together (plus the overnight resting period)!
This Chocolate Overnight Oats recipe is created and photographed by Jessi Heggen of jessiskitchen.com. She's so incredibly talented – take just one bite of these chocolate overnight oats and you'll know why!
Gut Power Chocolate Overnight Oats
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 1 scoop Gut Power Cocoa
- 1 scoop collagen peptides protein (optional)
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- ¾ cups gluten-free rolled oats
- Dash of salt
- Creamy peanut butter
- Cacao nibs
- Coconut flakes
- Add milk, Gut Power Cocoa mix, collagen and maple to jar.
- Use a spoon to mix together. Don’t worry if everything isn’t 100% dissolved.
- Add oats and salt and mix until combined and make sure all the oats are submerged in the liquid.
- Put a lid on the jar and place in the refrigerator overnight or for 6-8 hours.
- In the morning, top the overnight oats with peanut butter, cacao nibs, coconut flakes and raspberries before eating. Alternatively, you can use any of your favorite toppings.
Thanks again to Jessi Heggen at jessiskitchen.com for this fantastic Chocolate Overnight Oats recipe – hope you all enjoy it!